QA Engineer (UA)
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to conduct testing activities throughout our project development processes and releases of enterprise eCommerce solutions developed by Zaelab. This role is pivotal in Zaelab’s aim and ability to deliver quality large-scale digital commerce projects to meet and exceed client expectations. In this position you will be working closely with QA and Engineering teams of digital experts globally distributed in Europe and North America. The successful candidate will be passionate about quality in software development processes and will be experienced in hands-on execution of various testing methods for digital commerce solutions.
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for accuracy, feasibility and technical approach
- Identify and resolve gaps in requirements and acceptance criteria
- Design test cases that adhere to requirements and verify accurate delivery of functionality
- Develop positive and negative test scenarios in a test plan
- Conduct functional testing, Component testing, System testing, and Integration testing within an agile, continuous delivery model
- Conduct browser and OS compatibility testing
- Work proactively with a dynamic global team that delivers best-in-class solutions for demanding customers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years experience executing quality testing strategies
- Proficient in testing multi-language and multi-currency platforms
- Experience working with SAP Hybris eCommerce Platform preferred
- Experience working with B2B or B2C eCommerce systems preferred
- Experience determining and relaying functional specifications; capable of defining functional specifications through user stories
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong capacity to multi-task, prioritize, and perform satisfactorily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as JRun or LoadRunner, and methodologies
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies (Database and Application Servers) and issues (scalability, security)
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills.
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Financial stability.
- Individualized career path.
- Compensation for approved time off
- Friendly team.